Sunday, October 23, 2005

Horseback Riding

My youngest daughter loves horses. So this past summer -- sometime in August -- she invited me out to go horseback riding with her. Actually, I think it was more like she wanted to go horseback riding, she had found a place that would cater, but she needed a drive to get there. For the time and investment on my part, I would be allowed to ride a horse as well. Problem is, as much as I like horseback riding -- I hate it when the gallop. I can't post to save my ... well, I can't post. So yes, it did hurt.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above comment is spam. Where do these people come from?

    Don't know, cause they cover their tracks pretty good. The only thing I got for an IP was 72.59.6.# -- everything else was unknown.

    ReplyDelete