Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bike Riding

I'm in the process of going through a few hundred photographs I took during the summer -- mostly when out riding my bike or walking with my wife. I've just uploaded a few from a bike ride I went on on July 30th. The sun was setting in the sky and I had the Sony camera with me. It's not a bad camera, and has aged pretty well -- although it is a few generations old now.

I saw some interesting flowers during that ride. I'm not sure what they are, as I'm more of a person who appreciates the beauty of nature, while not being quite as educated on her finer details as perhaps I should be. If you know what flower that is below, drop me a comment. And clicking on the image will take you to the Webshots gallery that has the rest from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment