Monday, April 10, 2006

Port Perry


Port Perry is about an hour away from Toronto. It's a little town on Lake Scugog, that my wife and I like to visit every now and again -- me, for the "afternoon tea" and my wife for the small shops. (She enjoys the "afternoon tea" as well.) The photo above is a panoramic that was stitched together from five originals. You will notice the trunk of the white car that disappears in the middle of the image ... that's the problem with trying to make panoramics from a scene that's changing. Below you'll find another panoramic from five photos I snapped while on a hill on highway 7. I've always wanted to capture a landscape like that, but since I don't have wide angle lenses, stitching had to be relied on.


Click on the images for larger versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment