Monday, January 02, 2006

Winter Wonderland

My wife and I went for a Winter Wonderland walk on New Year's Day. Not far from our home, there's a park of sorts that is wooded, with the Don River running through it. We had snowfall on New Year's Eve, and the snow remained for New Year's Day -- today, it's mostly melted again -- so I figured, while the snow is staying, I might as well go out to get some photography done. I haven't taken too many photos this winter -- so far.

What I've taken has been uploaded to my Webshots gallery. I've included four panoramas that were stitched together from the photos I took. The inspiration came from my daughter, who took her pictures of subway stops and were turning them into panoramas. All photographs on the gallery are high resolution images -- some would probably make great wallpapers.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Andy,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    Your photographs are very impressive. The berries are quite beautiful. The frost on the stem is such a nice touch. Good shot! I also like the kitty. She is darling. You captured such a nice pose.

    ReplyDelete