Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Lunch at Zyng!

My eldest and I were out late this morning, into the afternoon, doing some drive by shooting at a number of different subway stations in Toronto. She's working on a design project to provide the blind with geographic information when leaving Toronto's subway stations. It's for school, so whether it gets implemented in the real world is another story. I'm sure a lot of people were wondering why two people were running around taking so many pictures. We photographed Don Mills, Bayview, Lawrence, Eglinton and Bloor -- a total of 277 photos, and approaching 700MB. Whew!

For lunch, we stopped off at Zyng. Zyng is one of our favourite restaurants in Toronto. (We actually have many favourite restaurants.) I ordered Indian Spiced tea, and she had Jasmine Flower (or something like that). For lunch we had Pad Thai and she made her own noodle bowl. It was delicious. As usual. The conversation was also great, bouncing across many topics. Since I'm off for the holidays, I'm trying to put in a lot in the two weeks I have, with my family. When I'm at work, our time together seems hurried.

Here's what our view was for lunch. It makes for great people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment